Price: 50€ (including a free gift at our shop)
Group discounts and customized itineraries available.
We leave from: Pilar Church (next to Alameda Park) 9:30h
Returning at: About 18:30h
WhatsApp: +34 638 859 764
Phone: +34 981 58 55 80
Berenguela Gift Shop (in the Cathedral complex)
Plaza de Platerías, 8. Santiago de Compostela
- Enjoy the final stage of The Camino by reaching Cape Finisterre (km. 0)
- Come with us and say your farewell to the Camino in a delightful ride with a like-minded small group. Our vehicles are comfortable and our staff is knownledgeble and friendly.
- The highlights include Muxia’s famous Sanctuary, quaint phising villages, the Ezaro waterfall which cascades into the sea and Carnota enourmous Horreo.
- Our route even reaches the Rias Baixas in Muros and many more sights.
- There will be time to enjoy local food and refreshments (not included).
Other itineraries: Ribeira Sacra, Rías Baixas, Islas Cíes
This post is also available in: Spanish